Celebrity chefs have gone from cuisine masterminds to self-branded superstars. Food channels not only attract moms on a mission to find a new recipe but people like me, a twenty-something, who finds discovering new foods entertaining.
We thought it would be interesting to see what celebrity chefs have the most Klout, so here they are.
1. Andrew Zimmern: Chef, Writer, Traveler & TV Host of Bizarre Food. ***Catch New Episodes of Bizarre Foods Tuesday Nights @ 9pm E/P on Travel Channel!***
2. Anthony Bourdain: Enthusiast.
3. James Oliver: The Official Jamie Oliver twitter page
4. Bethenny Frankel: Natural Food Chef
5. Paula Deen: Cooking and family are the greatest gifts. Love and Best Dishes, y’all!
6. Tom Colicchio: This is my real twitter page. All others are bogus.
8. Michael Symon: husband..iron chef…wanna be golfer..die hard browns fan
9. Giada De Laurentiis: Food Network Chef, Author, Mother and Paddle Surfer!
10. Nadia G: A deliciously demented spin on cooking, lifestyle & all things bitchin’. Tune in every Wednesday on Cooking Channel @ 10:30PM EST. Saturdays @ 11pm EST.
How does your favorite chef stack up? Feel free to look up their account on klout.com
Latest posts by Ashley Jacober (see all)
- Sports fans get VIP experiences with Klout Perks - August 12, 2013
- 1 Million Perks - May 13, 2013
- Klout Has Crowned the First Ever T-Mobile Social King - February 14, 2012