Pulling marketers from Advertising Age’s Agency Family Trees 2010, we collected all the scores for the Agencies listed. Topping the list is R/GA, who we are proud to say is one of our partners, and they are one of the top digital agencies working with big names like Nike. Coming in a close second is Bartle Bogle Hegarty – a London based Advertising Agency who represents the great brands like Levi’s. Check out who else made it on the list.
1. R/GA: R/GA is a full-service digital agency that transforms the way people interact with brands. Tweets courtesy of @Chapinc. New York, NY
2. Bartle Bogle Hegarty: Marketing skunkworks | Innovation & new models for marketing & for creative businesses | Part of BBH | @melex @saneel @jeremyet NYC & London
3. Razorfish: Global agency; this account managed mostly by @eunmac @ktlamkin and @cathy_carl The digital world
4. Digitas: Worldwide
5. Kern Organization: Woodland Hills, CA
6. Huge: Global Digital Strategy, Design, Technology and Marketing Company. Headquartered in Brooklyn
7. TBWA Worldwide: Top 10 Global Advertising Agency. Creating Disruptive ideas for global clients through Media Arts. 274 offices, 100 countries
8. Ogilvy & Mather Advertising: Official twitter feed of Ogilvy & Mather, headquartered in New York. New York
9. Ogilvy Public Relations: News and views from Ogilvy PR, a global communications leader blending proven PR methodologies with cutting edge digital innovations. Headquartered in New York
10. McCann Erickson NY: We share the news and conversation for McCann Erickson New York. 622 Third Ave. NYC
When the scores were the same we went out two decimal places to determine the correct order. Questions or comments? Let us know!
Latest posts by Ashley Jacober (see all)
- Sports fans get VIP experiences with Klout Perks - August 12, 2013
- 1 Million Perks - May 13, 2013
- Klout Has Crowned the First Ever T-Mobile Social King - February 14, 2012