The 2012 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas started earlier this week. Over 3000 companies will be attending in full force with newest and flashy gadgets for the upcoming year. The biggest news so far is that this will be Microsoft’s last year at CES. Apple has historically been a no-show and it appears that Microsoft is starting to follow suit.
Personally, I’m excited to hear about the newest innovations for televisions and handheld devices. It amazes me how fast the technology improves each year and how the devices we use become even more awesome. I remember my first cell phone in junior high. It was a brick and had a tiny 1″ x 2″ black and green screen that could only make calls. Now we have touch-screen smart phones that can surf the web, video chat and play music. Oh the future we live in!
Regardless, it looks like what happens in Vegas, won’t stay in Vegas! Without further ado, here are the top 10 companies from this year’s CES conference!
Be sure to check out our CES Klout Perks:
- Monster Cable Perk: VIP Guest access to concert and after-party with legendary band Chicago!
- T-Mobile Social King Perk: Be part of the CES 2012 buzz and you could win a great prize pack from T-Mobile.
Are you at CES this year? Who/what was your favorite thing featured this year?
Latest posts by Kameron Kitajima (see all)
- Klout for Good: Putting an End to Hunger with the San Francisco and Marin Food Banks - November 1, 2012
- Top Social Media Tools By Klout - October 12, 2012
- Klout Squad: What are the Qualities of a Great Blog? - September 21, 2012